Bakit Di Ka Crush ng Crush Mo, A Special Block Screening
I've
never attended a block screening of a Philippine movie before. So when I
got an invitation to the sponsored screening of "Bakit Hindi Ka Crush
Ng Crush Mo?"
I was excited for obvious reasons but also a tad bit apprehensive since I had no idea
what people wore to these events.
In the end, I settled for a simple red and black dress from Forever 21.
(More outfit photos and details below.)
The event, held at the Shangri-la Cineplex Premier Theater was sponsored by Faces & Curves,
owned by the husband and wife team, Dr. Jay and Dr. Sheila Recasata.
the major celebrity endorsers of Faces & Curves.
So, it was in their honor that the the special block screening was held.
Apart from Kim and Xian, the director of the film, Joyce Bernal, and other talents and executives of Star Cinema were also in attendance.
![]() |
| My boyfriend, Nicco Recasata, and I with hot stars Kim Chui and Xian Lim. |
![]() |
| .With the beautiful and tireless, Dr. Sheila Abesamis-Recasata, M.D. |
"Bakit
Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo?" (Why Doesn't Your Crush Have a Crush on
You) is a comedy-romance based on the best selling book of the same
title written by Ramon Bautista. To be honest, I am not really an avid watcher of local films, but I must say this movie was relatable and really funny.
![]() |
| Nicco and I posing for a last shot before the movie started. |
More pictures of my outfit and details.

Outfit details:
Dress from FOREVER 21
Shoes from NINE WEST
Bag from LOUIS VUITTON
Vintage PIERRE CARDIN Watch
Earrings and Bangle from RUSTAN'S
Rings from FOREVER 21
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9876119/?claim=bm3c4w55gck">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>










Hey,lovely blog! Your style is great!
ReplyDeleteI like your layout!
would you like to follow each other?
let me know on www.bebagottel.blogspot.com